Sunday, 1 June 2014

Dancer - Anna Monleon

My beautiful model - Anna Monleon

Anna and I studied together at Elmhurst School for Dance, now Anna is dancing professionally and loving life! I was super excited when I asked her if she would model for me and she really wanted to! We got loads of great shots of all the skirts and had such a laugh at the shoot (especially chucking skirts in the air... makes for a great header photo though!) By the time we were done there were leotards, unitards, tights and skirts strewn all across the studio! stay tuned for all the lovely photos to follow!

Anna says - "Corey uses very comfy material and the designs are very cool and original... and they don't move or shift on your waist at all which is perfect for rehearsing all day!"


In this photo Anna wears BASKET stretch crepe size M 

No comments:

Post a Comment